April 02, 2014

At the Enchanted Castle...Dots and Denim

I promised earlier I would post the new arrivals at the store (otherwise known as the Enchanted Castle - home of the Fairy Bra Mother) So here they are!

Gosh, we get so excited when new stuff comes in, and when we saw boxes from TWO suppliers, I just had to open them up and feel them!

Here's some new stretch denim. I have seen stretch denim in the past, but nothing like this. This fabric has good stretch in both directions, making it a tricot. That means, in addition to being able to use it for leggings and skinny pants, it would also be good for swimwear! I could see this for a bikini with the boy shorts, for sure. Apologies for the depth of colour in this picture - this colour is much richer in real life! 



Then we got in three colourways of this next fabric which I know will be good over foam cups. It's polka dots (did I mention that I like polka dots...lol) The dots are randomly space and sized at 1/4"-3/8" ( 6-9 mm)





Lastly, for today anyway, we are still unpacking the elastics we got in our three new colours. We now have the 3/8" (9 mm), 1/2" (12 mm) and 3/4" (18 mm) in band elastics in fuchsia, lilac and turquoise! I could just eat them up, they are so gorgeous!




We also got strap elastics to match these new band elastics in widths of 1/2" (12 mm), 5/8" (15 mm) and 3/4" 918 mm). These will tie in perfectly with the sliders & rings, hooks & eyes and the channeling, all in these new colours. I didn't get a photo of the strap as the staff was busy cutting these for an order going far, far away!

2 comments:

  1. the denim and dots look fantastic, can't wait to see them

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the elastics and the fabrics I am sure is lovely as everything else you have in the store :)

    ReplyDelete