May 20, 2014

Button, button, who's got the buttons?

Today has been a good day! Not only did a salesman come in with incredible new samples to show me (yes, of course I ordered lots of stuff!) but I got my new buttons for the blog! 

I didn't know a thing about buttons, but I have seen them on other people's blogs and wondered what they were and how they got them. Little did I know I would soon have some of my very own!

What's a button? They are like the badges we used to earn in Girl Guides, except there were no badges for Bra-making! I remember earning one for Sewing!

When you sew with a Pin-up Girls pattern, you might want to let the world know of your accomplishment. Same with Boob Camp.  Wouldn't you love for the world to know you attended Boob Camp? Well, now you can have these cute buttons in the sidebar of your own blog!

There are two different sizes of the buttons, so depending on the space you have in your sidebar, you may opt for the larger button. I have the larger buttons shown in my own sidebar. 

How to do it:Copy the .html code below the picture you want into your blog. Go to the Layout section of Blogger (where it says to "Add a gadget"). Scroll down the list of options - click on the + sign at HTML/Java script and insert the code) The button will show up on your sidebar. 

Here's the Pin-up Girl button in the smaller format. 



The Life of a Fairy Bra Mother







Here's the Boob Camp Button in the smaller format


The Life of a Fairy Bra Mother


Here's the codes for the bigger buttons, like I have on the right. First the Pin-up Girls button



The Life of a Fairy Bra Mother


Lastly the Boob Camp Button in the larger format



The Life of a Fairy Bra Mother


I hope you enjoy these buttons as much as I enjoy sharing them with you!


5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. She's going to work out very nicely! She is helping me with the patterns for the MH foam cups, as well as a bodyshaper, boy shorts and a mastectomy bra. Nothing like keeping her busy! She has been busy with her blog as well!

      Delete
  2. I have been enjoying reading Erin's blog ...especially the posts on her bra-making.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Erin is very talented - not something I would have expected with someone so young. Her mother has been a great inspiration to her in the sewing room, I think!

      Delete
  3. Would you consider adding a Craftsy 2015 Boob Camp Button?

    ReplyDelete