June 04, 2014

Day 6 - Shelley Digital Fashion Show

Today our students finished their Shelley bras! They always look great with many different combinations of fabric colours and lace. Here are some of them.

The first is a white and lilac combination
The next is an ivory and copper combination
Here's a wonderful turquoise set with that great embroidered tulle I brought home from Taiwan.
Next is a sexy black and rose Shelley with pretty trim on the straps
I love this set with the leopard lace!
Here is one I call Orange Crush! It is almost finished at the time I took the photo.
We had this one finished. Here it is on the model
Last but not least, here is an ivory and gold combination I really like!
All the students look great in their Shelley bras. We always say...if you like the fit of the Classic bra, you will love the. Shelley!

3 comments:

  1. Love the beautiful combinations , well done !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoever the lady is who used the sexy pink and black, tell her for me I love it. I've made two of those so far. One last year on the course, the other with the leftovers I had when I got home. Got one on right now, as a matter of fact!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember! Thanks for your comments!

      Delete